Design Engineering Opportunity
Airex is looking to add a Design Engineer to our team to champion New Product Development and Advancing Technologies. This position would support existing projects and products for new customers, manufacturing engineers, and sales channels around the world. We are looking for ‘A’ team players with the potential to take on a key Program & Departmental Management role.
- Engineering concepts & designs for precision electromagnetic components such as Linear Motors, Rotary Motors or Voice Coil Actuators
- Development and Implementation of LabVIEW Software
- Develop 2D and 3D designs in Inventor modeling program
- Calculations for the design in Excel Parametric models
- Validation of design calculations, drawings and configuration detail
- Design and develop complete structures, machinery and subsystems
- Conduct feasibility evaluation and develop technical specifications
- Support prototype development toward the realization of precision motors or machines
- Introduce final design concepts
As a senior player on the Airex team, you are involved in the whole process from concept ideas to finished product. The short-lines between theoretical models and practical solutions make you a key performer in our design team.
Contact [email protected] with interest!
Posted on Tue, January 19, 2016
by Mary Ann Wells